Do you enjoy troubleshooting? Are you looking for ways to elevate your skills and knowledge as an electrician? Do you like interacting with homeowners and helping to create safer homes?
If so, you’re in luck! Mr. Electric is looking for residential service electricians to join our team, so apply today!
Why You Should Join Our Team as a Residential Electrician
We Invest in You - We offer robust training for our service technicians and provide you with resources to grow your skills. We also hold weekly meetings as a team for training and development.
We Help You Achieve Your Goals - We’ll show you how to control your income growth and reach your financial goals as an electrician.
We Share Our Success with You - We’ve figured out the formula and will show you how to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Here are Your Responsibilities as a Residential Electrician at Mr. Electric
As a Residential Service Electrician, you are a vital team member. Our customers look to your expertise to help solve their issues and build confidence that their homes will be safe.
Here are the primary responsibilities for this position:
· You will help customers with various electrical needs, from installations to repairs. This could range from installing basic fixtures to replacing a home's electrical panel and wiring. Note: Complex troubleshooting is often involved, so experience as a residential service electrician is necessary!
· You are the face of Mr. Electric and will be interacting with the homeowner to deliver the customer service that Mr. Electric is known for.
· You ensure the safety of yourself and the people you serve, leaving their homes safer than when you first walked in. You'll identify and present opportunities and solutions to the customer to ensure the safety of their family and property.
Here’s How We Measure Success
· High Quality of Work - The work must be done correctly for the first time. You’ll know the job was done by paying attention to detail, inspecting and adequately diagnosing electrical concerns, and delivering high-quality artistry.
· Top-Notch Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for ensuring high customer satisfaction by delivering a fantastic customer experience. Earn the customer's trust by showing confidence as an electrician and providing customized recommendations.
· Efficiency - To succeed in this role, you must do the job well and promptly. It would be best if you met the needs of our customers so we can run a healthy business that takes care of our team.
How to Know If You Are a Good Fit
As a Mr. Electric service electrician,
· You focus on the positive and enjoy being around upbeat people.
· You keep your promises to the customer and the team.
· You are detail-oriented in your work and when communicating with the customers.
· You are professional by nature, and it shows up in everything you do.
· You are comfortable using technology, especially a tablet, in the field.
· You enjoy meeting new people and building new relationships.
· You welcome feedback and are always looking to sharpen your skills.
The following are the minimum requirements for the Residential Electrician position.
· Minimum two years of prior professional-level electrical experience
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Here’s What We Provide For You
· Branded Company Vehicle - You’ll be responsible for taking care of it while using it to serve our customers.
· Mr. Electric Uniform - We make it easy for you to look professional.
· iPad and Software Applications - We provide state-of-the-art digital tools for a smooth process for customer visits.
· Training Program - As part of the Mr. Electric franchise, we offer in-depth training to advance your skills.
Pay and Benefits
The starting pay range for our Residential Electrician is $62,000 to $100,000+ per year, depending on your experience level.
Our techs are paid a base hourly fee PLUS incentives based on performance, additional work performed, and overall job profitability.
We set all the appointments so you can focus on doing what you do best - repairing our customers' homes.
We also offer the following benefits for our Residential Electricians:
-Paid Gas Cards
If you are ready to take the next step in your career as a Residential Electrician and want to join a team where you are valued and can excel, APPLY TODAY!
Pay: $62,000 to $100,000/year
we offer in-depth training to advance your skills.</p><p><br></p><p><strong>Pay and Benefits</strong></p><p>The starting pay range for our Residential Electrician is $62,000 to $100,000+ per year
Job Reference #: PDX_MEOO_AE6713B7-1397-4AC7-A9DF-B409862806DE_22090674