Are you looking for a job that will challenge your leadership skills while allowing you to make a difference in people’s lives?
Are you an organized and proactive individual with a passion for ensuring the smooth operation of day-to-day business activities?
If so, you’re in luck! Mr. Electric is looking for an office manager to join our team, so apply today!
Why You Should Join Our Team as an Office Manager
We Invest in You - We offer robust training and provide you with resources to grow your skills. We also hold weekly meetings as a team for training and development.
We Collaborate with You - As an Office Manager, you’ll work closely with other team members to ensure that customers receive the best possible service.
We Share Our Success with You - We’ve figured out the formula and will show you how to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Here are Your Responsibilities as an Office Manager at Mr. Electric
As an Office Manager, you are a key member of our team. You will be managing a team of Customer Service Representatives who are the first point of contact our customers have with us.
Here are the primary responsibilities for this position:
· You will train and manage the performance of Customer Service Representatives to ensure we’re providing excellent service.
· You will handle escalated customer issues that cannot be resolved by a Customer Service Representative
· You will identify areas of improvement within the CSR team to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Here’s How We Measure Success
· Top-Notch Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by training CSRs to deliver an amazing customer experience.
· Efficiency - By utilizing operational metrics, you will be evaluating your team and implementing any improvements to enhance the efficiency of the CSR team.
How to Know If You Are a Good Fit
As a Mr. Electric Office Manager,
· You focus on the positive and enjoy being around upbeat people.
· You keep your promises to the customer and the team.
· You are detail-oriented in your work, when communicating with customers, and developing the skills of our team.
· You are professional by nature, and it shows up in everything you do.
· You are comfortable with data entry and using technology.
· You enjoy meeting new people and building new relationships.
· You welcome feedback and are always looking to sharpen your skills.
The following are the minimum requirements for the Customer Service Representative position.
· 4+ years of office management experience is preferred
· Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Here’s What We Provide For You
· Software Application and Peripherals - We provide state-of-the-art digital tools for a smooth process while booking calls.
· Training Program - As part of the Mr. Electric franchise, we offer in-depth training to advance your skills
Pay and Benefits
The starting pay range for our Office Managers is $18.00 to $22.00 per hour, depending on your level of experience.
We also offer the following benefits for our Office Managers:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance stipend
- Paid Vacation (PTO - up to 3 weeks depending on service time with the company)
- Six paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Annual stipend for tools & uniforms
If you are ready to take the next step in your career as an Office Manager, and want to join a team where you are valued and can excel, APPLY TODAY!
Pay: $18 to $22/hour
we offer in-depth training to advance your skills</p><p><br></p><p><strong>Pay and Benefits</strong></p><p>The starting pay range for our Office Managers is $18.00 to $22.00 per hour
Job Reference #: PDX_ME_244D5CD1-2476-48DE-84FA-C3FA51F1FD3B_22129709