Are you interested in becoming the Licensed Electrician for a growing Residential Electrical Service Company?
We are looking for the right individual with a positive attitude to join us in developing a highly successful service company.
Why You Should Join Our Team as a Licensed Electrician
Our team believes in a work/life balance. Being a part of our Mr. Electric Team, your Electrical License and experience can give you a way to earn an income without always being involved in day-to-day operations, giving you the freedom to enjoy your life.
Here are Your Responsibilities as a Licensed Electrician at Mr. Electric
As a Licensed Electrician, you are a key member of our team.
Here are the primary responsibilities for this position:
· You will help customers with various electrical needs, from installations to repairs. This could range from installing basic fixtures to replacing a home's electrical panel and wiring. Note: Complex troubleshooting is often involved so experience as a residential service electrician is a must!
· You are the face of Mr. Electric and will be interacting with the homeowner to deliver the customer service that Mr. Electric is known for.
· You ensure the safety of both yourself and the people you serve, leaving their homes safer than when you first walked in. You'll identify and present opportunities and solutions to the customer to ensure the safety of their family and property.
· Some involvement with permits, code related questions, and solutions may be required
· Assist with the Pricebook including services and materials.
How to Know If You Are a Good Fit
This position is right for you if you are a Licensed Electrician and devoted to your craft. You are a leader, capable of training and supervising apprentices or journeymen on your team. You are focused, responsible, self-motivated and have a knack for troubleshooting. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and earn the trust of your clients.
As a Mr. Electric Licensed Electrician,
· You focus on the positive and enjoy being around upbeat people.
· You keep your promises to the team.
· You are detail-oriented, both in your work and when communicating with the team.
· You are professional by nature, and it shows up in everything you do.
· You are comfortable with using technology.
· You enjoy meeting new people and building new relationships.
· You welcome feedback and are always looking to sharpen your skills.
The following are the minimum requirements for the Licensed Electrician position.
· In possession of a valid, state approved Electrician license for a minimum of 2 years.
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Pay and Benefits
Pay will be discussed during the interview. The first step is to find the right individual, and for you to find the right company to develop an ongoing professional relationship with.
The starting pay range for our Residential Electrician is $20-$40+ per hour, depending on your level of experience. Our techs are paid a base hourly fee PLUS incentives based on performance, additional work performed, and overall job profitability.
We do also offer a sign on bonus of $5000.
We also offer the following benefits for a Licensed Electricians:
· Work phone and iPad
·Medical, Dental, and Vision
·Supplemental Health and Wellness Benefits
·Paid Time Off
·Uniform and Cleaning Service
If you are ready to take the next step in your career as a Licensed Electrician and want to join a team where you are valued and can excel, APPLY TODAY!
Pay: $20 to $40/hour
and for you to find the right company to develop an ongoing professional relationship with.</p><p><br></p><p>The starting pay range for our Residential Electrician is $20-$40+ per hour
Job Reference #: PDX_MEOC_0FBBE4DA-5168-4ED4-A21E-2A70223F3A21_22090548