Journeyman Service Electrician
Write Your Own Paycheck & Work On A Winning Mindset
Do you enjoy troubleshooting?
Are you looking for ways to elevate your skills and knowledge as an electrician?
Do you like interacting with homeowners and helping to create safer homes?
Do you like getting paid really well to do all of this?
If so, you’re in luck! Mr. Electric is looking for service electricians to join our team, so apply today!
We have members making up to $250,000k a year. Bring your own handtools and we will provide the rest.
$25,000 signing bonus.
$2,500 after 90 days, $2,500 after six months, and after 1 year the remainder will be added to your check over 24 months.
Why You Should Join Our Team as a Service Professional
We Invest in You - We offer robust training for our Service Professionals and provide you with resources to grow your skills. We also hold weekly meetings as a team for training and development.
We pride ourselves in encouraging personal self-growth with our team and offer many non-trade related programs. We guarantee NO OTHER electrical contractor builds a team by offering opportunities to improve your work/life balance.
We Help You Achieve Your Goals - We’ll show you how you can control your income growth and reach your financial goals as an electrician.
We Share Our Success with You - We’ve figured out the formula and will show you how to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Here are Your Responsibilities as a Service Professional at Mr. Electric
As a Service Professional, you are a key member of our team. Our customers look to your expertise to help solve their issues and build confidence that their home will be safe.
Here are the primary responsibilities for this position:
· You will help customers with various electrical needs, from installations to repairs. This could range from installing basic fixtures to replacing a home's electrical panel and wiring. Note: Complex troubleshooting is often involved so experience is a must!
· You are the face of Mr. Electric and will be interacting with the homeowner to deliver the customer service that Mr. Electric is known for.
· You ensure the safety of both yourself and the people you serve, leaving their homes safer than when you first walked in. You'll identify and present opportunities and solutions to the customer to ensure the safety of their family and property.
Here’s How We Measure Success
· High Quality of Work - The work needs to be done correctly, the first time. You’ll know the job was done right by paying attention to detail, inspecting and properly diagnosing electrical concerns, and delivering high-quality workmanship.
· Top-Notch Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by delivering an amazing customer experience. Earn the trust of the customer by showing confidence as an electrician and providing customized recommendations.
· Efficiency - To succeed in this role, you must do the job well and promptly. You must meet the needs of our customers so we can run a healthy business that takes care of our team.
Ultimately, we measure success by you having more time with your family and the finances to achieve your personal dreams and goals.
How to Know If You Are a Good Fit
As a Mr. Electric Service Professional,
· You focus on the positive and enjoy being around upbeat people.
· You keep your promises to the customer and the team.
· You are detail-oriented, both in your work and when communicating with the customers.
· You are professional by nature, and it shows up in everything you do.
· You are comfortable with using technology, especially a tablet while in the field.
· You enjoy meeting new people and building new relationships.
· You welcome feedback and are always looking to sharpen your skills.
The following are the minimum requirements for the Service Professional position.
· Valid Electrical license. (We have in-house programs to assist out-of-state employees with Oregon & Washington Electrical licensing)
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Able to pass a background test & drug screening. (Marijuana will not disqualify you.)
Here’s What We Provide For You
· Branded Company Vehicle - You’ll be responsible for taking care of it while using it to serve our customers.
· Mr. Electric Uniform - We make it easy for you to look professional.
· iPad and Software Applications - We provide state-of-the-art digital tools for a smooth process for customer visits.
· Training Program - As part of the Mr. Electric franchise, we offer in-depth training to advance your skills.
Giving Back To The Community
As a Mr. Electric Service Professional, you will contribute to the team's goal of giving back to our community by sponsoring non-profits that make a difference in your world.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career as a Service Professional, and want to join a team where you are valued and can excel, APPLY TODAY!
Proudly service the Portland Metro (besides Washington County), Clark, Cowlitz, Lincoln, Pierce, Thurston, and King Counties.