Journeyman Level - Residential Electrician NC
At Mr. Electric, you don't just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We're big on collaboration, teamwork, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric franchise a great career move.
Journeyman Electrician Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing existing equipment
- Determining condition of electrical equipment, troubleshooting malfunctions, and determining needed repairs
- Following established processes and procedures
- Operating with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
Journeyman Electrician Requirements:
- 3-5+ years of residential electrical service experience preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Proficiency in English
- Agree to a background and drug screen test
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Great communicator
Journeyman Electrician Benefits / Compensation:
- $20/hour guaranteed plus uncapped commission
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision & 401k available
- Education benefits after one year of service
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services.
We are currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician for our Central NC location. As an Electrician, you are a key member of the team and coordinate the installation, repair, and service of electric and electronic components. Ideally we need someone with passion for residential service work while exemplifying our code of values and showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.