$25 to $35 per hour DOE
Monday through Friday
Do you enjoy troubleshooting? Do you like helping to create safer homes and businesses?
Mr. Electric is looking for Journeyman electricians to join our team!
With Mr. Electric
We Help You Achieve Your Goals - We’ll show you how you can control your income growth and reach your financial goals as an electrician.
We Share Our Success with You - We’ve figured out the formula and will show you how to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
As a Residential Service Electrician, you are a key member of our team. Our customers look to your expertise to help solve their issues and build confidence that their home will be safe.
Here are the primary responsibilities for this position:
· You will help customers with various electrical needs, from installations to repairs. This could range from installing basic fixtures to replacing a home's electrical panel and wiring. Note: Complex troubleshooting is often involved so experience as a residential service electrician is a must!
· You are the face of Mr. Electric and will be interacting with the homeowner to deliver the customer service that Mr. Electric is known for.
· You ensure the safety of both yourself and the people you serve, leaving their homes safer than when you first walked in. You'll identify and present opportunities and solutions to the customer to ensure the safety of their family and property.
Here’s How We Measure Success
· High Quality of Work - The work needs to be done correctly, the first time. You’ll know the job was done right by paying attention to detail, inspecting and properly diagnosing electrical concerns, and delivering high-quality workmanship.
· Top-Notch Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by delivering an amazing customer experience. Earn the trust of the customer by showing confidence as an electrician and providing customized recommendations.
· Efficiency - To succeed in this role, you must do the job well and promptly. You must meet the needs of our customers so we can run a healthy business that takes care of our team.
How to Know If You Are a Good Fit
As a Mr. Electric service electrician,
· You focus on the positive
· You keep your promises to the customer and the team.
· You are detail-oriented,
· You are professional by nature, and it shows up in everything you do.
· You are comfortable with using technology, especially a tablet while in the field.
· You enjoy meeting new people and building new relationships.
· You are always looking to sharpen your skills.
The following are the minimum requirements for the Residential Electrician position.
· Minimum 3.5 years of prior professional-level electrical experience
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Here’s What We Provide For You
· Branded Company Vehicle - You’ll be responsible for taking care of it while using it to serve our customers.
· Mr. Electric Uniform - We make it easy for you to look professional.
· iPad and Software Applications - We provide state-of-the-art digital tools for a smooth process for customer visits.
· Training Program - As part of the Mr. Electric franchise, we offer in-depth training to advance your skills.
Pay and Benefits
The starting pay range for our Residential Electrician is $25 to $35 per hour, depending on your level of experience.
We take care of setting all the appointments so you can focus on doing what you do best - electrical.
We also offer the following benefits for our Residential Electricians:
Full time employees receive medical/dental/optical after 90 days. Paid vacation and small IRA after1 year. Company Vehicles, uniforms, cell phones are also provided.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career as a Residential Electrician, and want to join a team where you are valued and can excel, APPLY TODAY!
Pay: $25 to $35/hour
we offer in-depth training to advance your skills.</p><p><br></p><p><strong>Pay and Benefits</strong></p><p>The starting pay range for our Residential Electrician is $25 to $35 per hour
Job Reference #: PDX_MEOT_FD7B9605-B41B-4FAC-918A-96433B3539F0_22090820