Do you want to work with some of the best service electricians and office staff in the country? On our team, you'll have that opportunity!! Our Company was just named the #1 Mr. Electric franchise nationwide (out of over two-hundred)! And, we have several top service electricians, award-winning office staff, and great customers. Most importantly, every member of our team is growing and moving forward with us and their career.
Do you deserve to be on an Award-Winning Team? Are you good already but searching to be great? Are you seeking to be part of a team and to develop a career? If the answer to these quick questions are "heck yeah" and you have residential experience along with a Texas Electrical Journeyman or Residential Wireman license, we would love to speak with you.
At Mr. Electric we understand that awesome service electricians are the bedrock of great customer service. We also understand that taking care of our employees is how we succeed.
Who We Are:
We are a veteran-owned, local, family business with main offices in San Antonio and Austin. We are an electrical service company specializing in residential and light commercial work. We are driven to become the Best Mr. Electric and best electrical service company in the World!
- Making people safer. At Mr. Electric, no safety issue goes unshared. If you don't understand that "being a licensed journeyman" is all about making people safe, you won't be a fit here.
- Keep our commitments. We say what we'll do, and do what we say. We take commitments seriously, whether it's calling when we say we'll call or backing up our work with a first-rate warranty. And it applies to customers and employees alike. We're not perfect but we're honest and working to get better.
- Fly in formation. As a Journeyman at Mr. Electric, you might drive your own company van and complete your own jobs but our success and precision comes from working together. That's why we have systems and processes to make us all better.
- Driven to win. Every team, every teammate is supported and challenged to move forward and achieve their goals. Helping our teammates achieve their goals helps us to achieve ours--to become the #1 Mr. Electric in the World!
We're Not For You if:
- If you're just focused on your next "job," your next "gig," or your next paycheck. We like work and paychecks too but it's not the only thing we care about. We can provide a career and we are focused on getting better, making people safer, and achieving our goals.
- If speaking with customers is a drain and you have to fake your interest. We want you to be 'comfortable being you' so if talking with customer isn't natural, this may not be the best opportunity for you.
- If the only thing sloppier than your haircut is your electrical work or work truck, keep looking. Customers know that when you take pride in yourself, you take pride in your work, and your company and these things lead to success here an in life.
This is What You'll Get as a Teammate:
- It's a place where a talented journeyman like you belongs. A place where you feel respected and where you respect your teammates.
- Plenty of opportunities and a place where a great marketing team will keep you busy and engaged.
- You get to be part of a team where the owners and office staff treat you like their customer and you show them the same respect back.
- You get to be a "medium" or "big-fish" in a "medium-sized pond" vs one among hundreds or one among five! You count!
- You get to work with other top notch service professionals, to learn from them and their experiences and to make them better too.
- You get to feel good about making people safe in their homes and you get to work with other individuals who feel the same way.
- When we're growing, it means you have the ability to grow with us and advance as you become an experienced service professional, a team lead, a branch manager and more.
About Our Branch Manager and Owners:
Your manager knows exactly what it is like to be a top service professional at Mr. Electric and can help you succeed. He has very high standards for himself and, by extension, his team when it comes to quality work and customer service. He's respectful and will do anything for you but expects high quality, effort, and trustworthiness.
You'll also get to work directly with our owners. Both owners work full-time in the business and follow almost every call. They don't interfere, but they will speak up if a teammate is being disrespected. They are extremely supportive and want you to be successful and you should feel comfortable when they take an interest in you, your future, and your work.
Here's an Ideal Candidate:
- Be Awesome and motivated to learn and succeed.
- Be an experienced residential service electrician with 3-5 years of experience in the field.
- Have service experience involving troubleshooting and work on homes at least 5 years old.
- Have at least a Texas Residential Wireman license.
- Be neat, presentable, and professional and align with our culture and values.
- Believe that every home can be made safer and every teammate counts.
- You have to be confident in your ability to have conversations with customers.
- Be willing to undergo a background check, drug screening , and driving record check.
Here is What You Can Expect:
- You will help customers with their electrical needs ranging from installing basic fixtures to complex troubleshooting and replacing a home's entire electrical service.
- Our teammates drive stocked company vehicles and dispatch from their own homes each morning.
- We spend time each week training and learning to hone our skills and service. We're always looking to improve and we like to have fun too. We teach electrical, customer service, and life skills.
- We use IPads and technology to keep you organized and efficient.
- Most jobs are between 1 and 3 days and we don't do new construction.
When we contact you for a phone-screen make sure to ask us if "Stella will be joining us."
When you Apply:
- We'll review your application within 1 business day.
- If a phone screen makes sense, we'll send you an email and text to coordinate a time.
- Our entire process can take as little as 3 days or as long as your schedule requires.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for your family and budget
- 6 paid holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Life Insurance
- Company training programs for advanced electrical licenses
- Retirement plan / 401(k) with company match
- This is a full-time position paying $80k to $140k annually depending on performance
Let's not kid ourselves, if you've read this far, you deserve to apply. It's easy, we're pretty awesome, and we'd love to learn why you belong!
To Learn More: https://mrelectriccentraltx.com/careers
Apply today by clicking on the "Apply Now" button on this page!