Journeyman Electrician - $2500 SIGN ON BONUS
Mr. Electric is looking for Service Electricians to join our team!
Why You Should Join Our Team as an Electrician?
$2500 SIGN-ON BONUS for experienced candidates!
Here’s What We Provide For You
· Branded Company Vehicle - Fuel card provided and you take the vehicle home in the evenings.
· Mr. Electric Uniform - We make it easy for you to look professional.
· iPad and Software Applications - We provide state-of-the-art digital tools for a smooth process for customer visits.
· Training Program - As part of the Mr. Electric franchise, we offer in-depth training to advance your skills.
Pay and Benefits
The pay range for our Journeyman Electrician is $70,000 to $100,000 per year.
We take care of setting all the appointments so you can focus on doing what you do best - repairing our customers' homes.
We also offer the following benefits for our Electricians:
* 80% Health Insurance
*100% Vision and Dental Insurance
*Life Insurance Option
*Employer Matching Retirement Fund Option
We Invest in You - We offer robust training for our service technicians and provide you with resources to grow your skills. We also hold weekly meetings as a team for training and development.
We Help You Achieve Your Goals - We’ll show you how you can control your income growth and reach your financial goals as an electrician.
We Share Our Success with You - We’ve figured out the formula and will show you how to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Here are Your Responsibilities as a Service Electrician at Mr. Electric
As a Service Electrician, you are a key member of our team. Our customers look to your expertise to help solve their issues and build confidence that their home will be safe.
Here are the primary responsibilities for this position:
· You will help customers with various electrical needs, from installations to repairs. This could range from installing basic fixtures to replacing a home's electrical panel and wiring. Note: Complex troubleshooting is often involved so experience as a residential service electrician is a must!
· You are the face of Mr. Electric and will be interacting with the homeowner to deliver the customer service that Mr. Electric is known for.
· You ensure the safety of both yourself and the people you serve, leaving their homes safer than when you first walked in. You'll identify and present opportunities and solutions to the customer to ensure the safety of their family and property.
How to Know If You Are a Good Fit
As a Mr. Electric Service Electrician,
· You focus on the positive and enjoy being around upbeat people.
· You keep your promises to the customer and the team.
· You are detail-oriented, both in your work and when communicating with the customers.
· You are professional by nature, and it shows up in everything you do.
· You are comfortable with using technology, especially a tablet while in the field.
· You enjoy meeting new people and building new relationships.
· You welcome feedback and are always looking to sharpen your skills.
The following are the minimum requirements for the Electrician position.
· Minimum 2 years of prior professional-level electrical experience
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
If you are ready to take the next step in your career as an Electrician, and want to join a team where you are valued and can excel, APPLY TODAY!