WE ARE HIRING!
Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair for both residential and commercial. At almost 200 locations worldwide, each location is independently owned and operated.
Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
At Mr. Electric®, you don’t just work amongst fellow expert electricians. You learn from them, too. We’re big on collaboration, sharing expertise and making each other better. That, plus a competitive salary and the chance to work with a brand with over 23 years of excellence, makes working for an independently owned and operated Mr. Electric® franchise a great career move.
Job Title: Foreman/Leadman
We are looking for the right individual with a positive attitude to join us in developing a highly successful service company.
How to Know If You Are a Good Fit:
- As a Foreman/Leadman in the electrical field, you successfully provide leadership and oversight in the electrical construction department by coordinating and supervising the activities of the crew of electricians and ensuring successful completion of projects.
- You focus on the positive and enjoy being around upbeat people.
- You keep your promises to the team.
- You are detail-oriented, both in your work and when communicating with the team.
- You are professional by nature, and it shows up in everything you do.
- You are comfortable with using technology.
- You enjoy meeting new people and building new relationships.
- You welcome feedback and are always looking to sharpen your skills.
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay will be discussed during the interview. The first step is to find the right individual, and for you to find the right company to develop an ongoing professional relationship with.
- Compensation based on experience.
Here are your Responsibilities as a Foreman/Leadman:
- As a Foreman/Leadman you are a key member of our team.
Here are the primary responsibilities for this position:
- Supervising and leading a team of electricians and other workers on-site.
- Planning and organizing electrical projects, ensuring adherence to safety standards, codes, and regulations.
- Reading and interpreting electrical blueprints, schematics, and technical drawings.
- Coordinating with clients, general contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure project timelines and quality standards are met.
- Managing and maintaining electrical tools, equipment, and materials inventory.
- Keeping accurate records of work progress, materials used, and labor hours.
- Proven experience as an electrician or in a similar supervisory role
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, codes, regulations, and safety practices.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics, and technical drawings.
- Ability to lead and manage a team effectively.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Physical stamina and ability to work in various environments (e.g., construction sites, industrial settings.