Experienced Residential Electrician
Experienced Residential Electrician
At Impact Home Services, our business is centered on service and we're passionate about what we do. Our environment is fast-paced and offers ample opportunity to grow and develop. This position requires a high level of initiative and frequently exercises discretion and independent judgment. Our goal is to keep you booked with quality appointments and pay for the classes and exam to obtain your Journeyman Certification so you can achieve your personal and work goals. We have the best Electricians who provide a top-notch service experience for our valued customers.
As a residential electrician you are a skilled professional responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems in homes. Your work will include wiring, outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, and other electrical components to ensure the safe and efficient flow of electricity throughout residential properties. Residential electricians must adhere to local electrical codes and safety standards while providing homeowners with reliable and functional electrical systems to power their daily lives.
As an electrician, your primary job focus will be to install, maintain, and repair electrical systems in accordance with local and national electrical codes. You will be responsible for troubleshooting electrical issues, conducting inspections, and ensuring that all electrical work is performed safely and efficiently. This role requires a deep understanding of electrical systems, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines and deliver high-quality electrical services.
* Communicate with customers and provide excellent customer service
* Determine general condition of electrical equipment and provide customer with repair/replacement options
* Provide any electrical service necessary at new and existing sites
* Able to read blueprints, run conduits, wire and terminate devices, perform quality control testing as well as troubleshoot
* Replace circuit breakers panel boards and meter boxes
* Identify proper materials and quantities for new and existing projects
* Create and maintain a clean work area on site and in your truck
* Carefully and thoroughly present estimates on iPad to customers and receive signatures before beginning any of the work
* Able to confirm, without a doubt, that you are leaving each job site with a customer who is 100% satisfied
* Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, stocked, clean
* Climb ladders and move into spaces that need serviced
* Move heavy equipment when necessary
* Report to our AWESOME Service Manager
* 3 years of experience preferred
* Journeyman Card preferred but must at least be able to sit for the exam as soon as possible
* Can-do attitude and commitment to excellence
* Experience and a love for serving homeowners
* Superior communication - both verbal and written
* Track record of being on time
* Quick to receive and apply training feedback and opportunities for growth
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* Bright and friendly attitude
* Able to pass a background and drug screening test
* Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
* Ability to operate all tools necessary for the craft
* Capable of lifting heavy items as needed and climbing ladders
Compensation and Benefits
Mr. Electric is able to offer a comprehensive benefits package and that is absolutely one of the best you will find in the home services industry - anywhere!
* $60,000 - $150,000/Year
* Health Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
* Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan and Company Match (50% of elective deferral up to 4%)
* Monthly Bonuses from $500-$2000 for top performers
* Paid sick, vacation and holidays
* Sales and Field Education/Training
* All Expenses Covered to Acquire Electrical Contractors License or Journeyman Certificate
* Dispatching from your home
* Uniforms (including belts and boots) provided, washed and returned regularly
This is a win-win environment where positivity, honesty and doing the job right are consistently rewarded. Please reach out to us if this sounds like an environment where you can thrive and help us as an organization be the best in the industry.
We are actively hiring for this position.
The Company is committed to providing a nondiscriminatory employment environment for its employees.
The policy of the Company is to fully comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in the area of nondiscrimination in employment. Discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age (40 years or older), genetic information, military, and veteran status is prohibited. Violations of this policy will be subject to discipline, up to and including termination.