Electrical Apprentice (3rd & 4th Year)
Mr. Electric of Southeast NH is Hiring!
We are a family owned and operated business based out of Dover & Rollinsford, New Hampshire serving the seacoast area of Southeast NH for the past 20 years.
Customer service is one of our top priorities, so strong people skills and communication are a must. Other requirements include organizational skills, self-sufficiency, and team work.
As an employee within our company, you would be a key member of our team and an important part of coordinating installations, repairs, and general service for each of the jobs we take on. We expect all members of our team to exemplify our code of values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and fellow employees, as well as upholding the high standard of work we do.
- Install, maintain, and repair existing equipment
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects
- Evaluate customer requests and provide work order descriptions and pricing
- Follow established processes and procedures
- Operate with safety as a primary concern for self and customer
- Must commit to apprentice schooling
- Valid Driver’s License
- Physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Professional appearance and personality
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Wages: $32,000 to $42,000 annually pending on level of schooling
Benefits: Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Health Insurance
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today!
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: PDX_MEOSN_7F20B105-9108-48FF-9A4F-6C016C408B44_22090744