This position is open to individuals that want to further their skills and knowledge as an electrician. If you like working with your hands and accomplishing tasks that help customers’ homes to be safer, Mr. Electric is looking for apprentice electricians to join our team, so apply today!
We Invest in You - We offer robust training for our service technicians and provide you with resources to grow your skills. We also hold weekly meetings as a team for training and development.
We Help You Achieve Your Goals - We’ll show you how you can control your income growth and reach your financial goals as an electrician.
Here are Your Responsibilities as an Electrical Apprentice at Mr. Electric
Here are the primary responsibilities for this position:
· You will ride along with a Residential Electrician to help customers with various electrical needs, from installations to repairs. This could range from installing basic fixtures to replacing a home's electrical panel and wiring.
· You are the face of Mr. Electric and will be interacting with the homeowner to deliver the customer service that Mr. Electric is known for.
· You ensure the safety of both yourself and the people you serve, leaving their homes safer than when you first walked in.
Here’s How We Measure Success
· High Quality of Work - The work needs to be done correctly, the first time. You’ll know the job was done right by paying attention to detail, inspecting and properly diagnosing electrical concerns, and delivering high-quality workmanship.
· Top-Notch Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by delivering an amazing customer experience. Earn the trust of the customer by showing confidence as an electrician and providing customized recommendations.
· Efficiency - To succeed in this role, you must do the job well and promptly. You must meet the needs of our customers so we can run a healthy business that takes care of our team.
Pay and Benefits
The starting pay range for our Electrical Apprentice is $15.00 to $18.00 per hour, depending on your level of experience.
* Full-time, year-round work
* Medical, dental and vision insurance options
* Paid time off
If you are ready to take the next step in your career as an Electrical Apprentice, and want to join a team where you are valued and can excel, APPLY TODAY