Customer Service Agent
Are you looking for a job that will challenge your communication skills and allow you to make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you like interacting with homeowners and helping to create safer homes?
If so, you’re in luck! Mr. Electric is looking for customer service agents to join our team, so apply today!
Why You Should Join Our Team as a Customer Service Agent
We Invest in You - We offer robust training for our CSAs and provide you with resources to grow your skills. We also hold weekly meetings as a team for training and development.
We Collaborate with You - As a CSA, you’ll work closely with other team members and service professionals to ensure that customers receive the best possible service.
We Share Our Success with You - We’ve figured out the formula and will show you how to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Here are Your Responsibilities as a CSA at Mr. Electric
As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member of our team. You’ll be the first point of contact that customers have with us, and shape the customer’s perception of Mr. Electric from the beginning.
Here are the primary responsibilities for this position:
· You will answer customer calls and schedule jobs according to the customer’s needs.
· You will connect with customers submitting online requests.
· You will follow up with customers , and ensure that all customer needs and concerns are fully addressed.
Here’s How We Measure Success
· Solidify Opportunities - By successfully converting customer leads into scheduled jobs, you provide work opportunities for our service technicians, and also contribute to the growth of our business.
· Top-Notch Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by delivering an amazing customer experience. Earn the trust of the customer by communicating effectively and providing excellent service.
· Efficiency - To succeed in this role, you must be prompt and detailed while booking calls. You must meet the needs of our customers so we can run a healthy business that takes care of our team.
How to Know If You Are a Good Fit
As a Mr. Electric customer service representative,
· You focus on the positive and enjoy being around upbeat people.
· You keep your promises to the customer and the team.
· You are detail-oriented, both in your work and when communicating with the customers.
· You are professional by nature, and it shows up in everything you do.
· You are comfortable with data entry and using technology.
· You enjoy meeting new people and building new relationships.
· You welcome feedback and are always looking to sharpen your skills.
The following are the minimum requirements for the Customer Service Agent position.
· 2+ years of administrative experience is preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Here’s What We Provide For You
· Software Application and Peripherals - We provide state-of-the-art digital tools for a smooth process while booking calls.
· Training Program - As part of the Mr. Electric franchise, we offer in-depth training to advance your skills.
Pay and Benefits
The starting pay range for our Customer Service Representatives is $15.00 to $17.00 per hour, depending on your level of experience.
Full time positions available.
We also offer the following benefits for our Customer Service Representatives:
* 80% Health Insurance
*100% Vision and Dental Insurance
*Life Insurance Option
*Employer Matching Retirement Fund Option
If you are ready to take the next step in your career as a Customer Service Agent, and want to join a team where you are valued and can excel, APPLY TODAY!