Copy - Residential Electrician
Are you looking for ways to elevate your skills and knowledge as an electrician? Do you enjoy troubleshooting? Do you like interacting with homeowners and helping to create safer homes? Do you have at least 3 years of residential experience?
If so, you have come to the right place! Mr. Electric is looking for residential service electricians to join our team, so apply today!
Why You Should Join Our Team as a Residential Electrician
We Invest in You - We offer robust training for our service technicians and provide you with resources to grow your skills. We also hold weekly meetings as a team for training and development.
We Help You Achieve Your Goals - We’ll show you how you can control your income growth and reach your financial goals as an electrician.
We Share Our Success with You - We’ve figured out the formula for success and will show you step by step how to deliver an exceptional customer experience. We provide inhouse and regional training opportunities.
As a Residential Service Electrician, you are a key member of our team. Our customers look to your expertise to help solve their issues and build confidence that their home will be productive and safe.
Here are the primary responsibilities for this position:
· You will help customers with various electrical needs, from installations to repairs. This could range from installing basic fixtures to replacing a home's electrical service from the attachment point to the panel.
Note: Complex troubleshooting is often involved so experience as a residential service electrician is a must!
· You are the first face of Mr. Electric and will be interacting with the homeowner to deliver expert electrical service that Mr. Electric is known for.
· You ensure the safety of both yourself and the people you serve, leaving their homes safer than when you first walked in. You'll identify and present opportunities and solutions to the customer to ensure the safety of their family and property.
Here’s How We Measure Success
· High Quality of Work - The work needs to be done accurately and timely the first time. You’ll know the job was done right by paying attention to detail, inspecting and properly diagnosing electrical concerns, and delivering high-quality craftmanship.
· Top-Notch Customer Satisfaction - You will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional customer service. Earn the trust of the customer by showing confidence as an electrician and providing customized recommendations.
· Efficiency - To succeed in this role, you must do the job well and promptly. You must meet the needs of our customers so we can run a healthy business that takes care of our team.
How to Know If You Are a Good Fit
As a Mr. Electric Service Technician,
· You focus on the positive and enjoy being around upbeat people.
· You keep your promises to the customer and the team.
· You are detail-oriented, both in your work and when communicating with the customers.
· You are professional by nature, and it shows up in everything you do.
· You are comfortable with using technology, including a tablet while in the field.
· You enjoy meeting new people and building new relationships.
· You welcome feedback and are always looking to sharpen your skills.
The following are the minimum requirements for the Residential Electrician position.
· Minimum 2 years of prior professional-level electrical experience
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Here’s What We Provide For You
· Branded Company Vehicle - You’ll be responsible for taking care of it while using it to serve our customers.
· Mr. Electric Uniform - We make it easy for you to look professional.
· iPad and Software Applications - We provide state-of-the-art digital tools for a smooth process for customer visits.
· Training Program - As part of the Mr. Electric franchise, we offer in-depth training to advance your skills.
Pay and Benefits
The starting pay range for our Residential Electrician is $25.00 to $50.00 per hour, depending on your level of experience.
Our service professionals are paid a base hourly rate PLUS incentives based on performance, additional work performed, and overall job profitability.
We do all the marketing and take care of scheduling all the customer appointments so you can focus on doing what you do best - servicing our customers' homes.
We also offer the following benefits for our Residential Electricians:
· Paid Vacation, Holidays (7 Holidays!) and Sick Pay. A simple IRA Plan, Health Benefits and Bonuses!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career as a Residential Electrician, and want to be part of a team where you are much more than a number, WAIT NO LONGER AND APPLY TODAY!